Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Surprise.

Well look at me go. Im blogging...... again.... for the second day in a row. If you know me you know this is a big accomplishment.

Today I would like to discuss the weather. Though I love the rain, I was not prepared for today. Just yesterday I was outside in shorts and a tank and when I go to school this morning I was hit in the face by a storm that seemed like a hurricane. BAM! out of nowhere. Geshhhhh. I am ready for summer, for sunshine, and beaches, icees, picnics. Mmmmmmm. Yes please.

Ooooo and did I mention, last night when I was attempting to become the worlds best blogger I suddenly remembered I had 2 exams today!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! Needless to say, I missed my first 2 classes so I could "study"....aka watch Regis and Kelly. Regis makes me laugh. It was a very eventful day. And now you know all about it!!

Until next time....
Harley....out.

No comments:

Post a Comment